Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Story of When I Got Into Music

I started listening to music when I was 5 year old. At age 5 it was Elton John, Neil Diamond, Donovan, Pink Floyd, MC Hammer, Rick Astley and Black Box. At age 8 I stopped listening to all those performers and started listening to Dan Fogelberg. At age 9 I started listening again to Elton John and started listening to The Village People. At age 10 Jimmy Buffett. At age 12 I started listening to Billy Joel, Cyndi Lauper, Phil Collins, Neil Diamond, Donna Summer, Neil Diamond, Peter Paul and Mary, Tom Jones, Meat Loaf, Ricky Martin and Puff Daddy. At age 14 Jimmy Buffett, Eminem, 50 Cent and Insane Clown Posse. At age 18 John Tesh, Yanni and No Doubt. At age 21 Alexa Ray Joel and Brooke Hogan. At age 24 and then at age 25 I was able to organize all my favorite performers.

by Justin Stenzler

No comments:

Post a Comment